Monday 27 August 2012

Place for information on peace and conflict studies

Dear All,

First let me wish everybody well and welcome back to work after the long Aidilfitri holidays. As usual, the holidays seemed to move too fast and before you know it you're back at the office staring at piles of work on your table and wishing that your next holiday comes soon.

I'm new to this blogging thing, so pardon moi as I experiment a bit with how to go about doing this. This place is basically a place where I will put information about peace and conflict studies that I get from friends working in this field. I hope that the information will be useful to everybody. If you have anything you want me to highlight or distribute please send these to me and I'll see what I can do.

The first blog was to highlight a book that we recently published, by our old friend Atty. Mike Mastura. Copies of the book are available for sale at our office and at several locations in the Philippines. Please let me know if you are interested and we will direct you to the nearest distributor. I will also probably upload the introduction to the book, written by yours truly and Ayesah Abubakar.

Comments about this site are welcomed. You can also contact me directly or the REPUSM office for anything.

Hope you have a useful and fruitful visit here and come back again.

Peaces

zam

No comments:

Post a Comment